Tuesday 8 March 2016

Seinfeld Finale: How The Last Scene Could Have Went Instead

The last scene of the finale of Seinfeld ends with Jerry doing a stand-up routine in a prison.  Instead of that, it could have gone something like this.



After the commercial, we're back with the four in the holding cell: 



Elaine: I can't believe we're going to the big house... 

George: It's big..I wouldn't call it a house....Oh, my god, I'm too vulnerable and pretty to be in jail. 

Elaine: You'd better suck it up, pretty boy! (she makes a sucking sound with her lips)

Jerry looks at Kramer, who's lost in thought and looks like he's had a epiphany. 

Jerry: Kramer, what's up? Hellooo! 

We're now back at Monks, to the scene where they've decided to go to Paris. 



Jerry: Yo, Earth to Kramer!! 

Kramer shakes his head.
 

Kramer: Hey, where am I? 

George: You're at the coffee shop. Where'd you go? 

Elaine: Yeah, it's like you zoned out for a while. 

Kramer: Uh, I don't know. I just had some kind of vision. 

Jerry: That would be a first. Anyway, we're flying to Paris!!! 

George and Elaine cheer. Kramer looks stunned. 

Kramer: Fly to Paris?? We can't do that. We'll have a mishap and be forced to land and be put on trial and have our terrible lives exposed. I can't let that happen!! I have to change my miserable ways!!! 

He lets out a yelp and runs out of the cafe. 


Elaine: My God, what happened to him? 

George: I've never seen him act that way, even for Kramer. 

Jerry (starts to get up): Poor guy, we'd better go after him. 

Elaine and George also start to get up, then the waitress comes with their food. 

Waitress: Here's your order. 

The three sit back down, instantly forgetting about Kramer. 

Seinfeld: It's about time. 

Elaine: Yeah, I'm starved. 

Waitress: Is your friend coming back? 



George: Probably not. Here, I'll take his dish. I'm starving. 

The three start to chow down.

End scene
 

No comments:

Post a Comment